Seed of Life Hexagon Orgone Pendant with Iolite and Aluminum (H-0017)
This hexagonal orgone pendant has the Seed of Life Design, Iolite and Aluminum. Your choice of Gold or Silver Design, Bail & Snake Chain.
- Seed of Life Sacred Geometry - A universal symbol that represents the seven days of creation. It is found in all of the major religions and can be seen in many sites around the world, such as churches, mosques, prayer books and ancient temples. The two dimensional projection of the seed of life contains seven overlapping circles. It has been used for centuries as a symbol of blessing and protection. Read more about the Seed of Life.
- Iolite is a vision stone. It activates the third eye and facilitates visualization and intuitive insight. It can empower us to envision solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems and use discernment to act on this insight wisely. It links our conscious mind with our intuitive inner knowing and enhances our ability to communicate this higher knowing, so it is a powerful ally for astrologers, tarot readers or mediums. Read more about the Iolite.
- Aluminum has a very calming effect on nervousness, fears and feelings of guilt. It encourages you to speak your truth and releases old outdated behavior patterns which no longer serve you. Aluminum helps with the loss of identity helping us to find ourselves again and who we really are as well as our life purpose. Read more about the Aluminum.
- Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that balances and harmonizes bio-energy, otherwise known as orgone, chi or prana. "Orgone is the light, universal energy that is present in everything, it's what stops decay and creates healing". Read more about orgone.
- This pendant is approximately 1.2" in diameter and .5" thick. The snake chain is approximately 22-24 inches long. It weighs less than 1 ounce. It comes nicely packaged.
- The crystals/stones/metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pendant may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections or small bubbles (which do not detract from the effectiveness or beauty of the pendant). Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pendant is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Iolite, Aluminum, Resin (Cadmium & Lead Free)
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pendant" product which allows you to customize your pendant exactly how you choose.