7 Chakra Layered Orgone Pyramid (PY-0024)
This Pyramid has all the 7 main Chakra colors from Crown to Root. It starts off with a wire-wrapped Selenite in tinted resin before starting the layers for each chakra. Each layer includes a corresponding Chakra crystal/stone as well as layers of aluminum to complete the Orgone ratio. It also includes tinted resin for effect. (Pyramid shown includes Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Lace Agate, Green Aventurine, Citrine, Carnelian and Red Jasper. The pyramid you receive may have other crystals/stones as indicated below.)
- Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that balances and harmonizes bio-energy, otherwise known as orgone, chi or prana. "Orgone is the light, universal energy that is present in everything, it's what stops decay and creates healing". Read more about orgone.
- Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are connected to the various organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for changing the life energy, which is also known as Qi or Prana. Read more about Chakras.
- The Crown Chakra is the last of the seven chakras. It sits at the very top of your head and is associated with the color Violet. It is represented by Selenite, Clear Quartz, Moonstone, Fluorite, Amethyst, or Labradorite. Read more about the Crown Chakra.
- The Third Eye Chakra is the sixth of the seven chakras. The third eye chakra (or the Ajna chakra) sits between your brows, and it is connected to your spirituality, broadly construed. It's associated with the color Blue or Indigo. It is represented by Lapis Lazuli, Iolite, Sodalite or Blue Agate. Read more about the Third Eye Chakra.
- The Throat Chakra is the fifth of the seven chakras. This chakra rests in the middle of your neck, right at the throat. It is intimately connected to all your self-expression, so it affects (and is affected by) everything to do with communication. It's associated with the color Blue. It is represented by Blue Lace Agate, Angelite, Turquoise Howlite, or Amazonite. Read more about the Throat Chakra.
- The Heart Chakra is the fourth of the seven chakras. The heart chakra is positioned directly above the heart. So, slightly to the left at the center of your chest. Sometimes called the Anahata, it both responds to and helps to shape your capacity for compassion, affection, and love. It's associated with the color Green. It is represented by Rose Quartz, Green Quartz, Emerald, Green Aventurine, Rhodonite, Peridot, Amazonite, Malachite or Unakite. Read more about the Heart Chakra.
- The Solar Plexus chakra is the third of the seven chakras. The solar plexus (or Manipura) chakra location is at the top of your abdomen, around the diaphragm area. This chakra is associated with the color Yellow. It is represented by Citrine, Tiger's Eye, Amber, Yellow alcite, Topaz, peridot, Yellow Quartz or Cat's Eye. Read more about the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- The Sacral chakra is the second of the seven chakras. The sacral chakra location is at the center of your abdomen, just a couple of inches below your navel. This chakra is associated with the color Orange. It is represented by Carnelian, Peach Moonstone, orange Aventurine or Orange Calcite. Read more about the Sacral Chakra.
- The Root chakra is the first of the seven chakras. It is the ground floor of your chakra system. It is located at the base of your spine and associated with the color red. It is represented by Red Jasper, Smokey Quartz, Red Tiger's Eye, Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Southern Red Agate, Lava or Bloodstone. Read more about the Root Chakra.
- Aluminum has a very calming effect on nervousness, fears and feelings of guilt. It encourages you to speak your truth and releases old outdated behavior patterns which no longer serve you. Aluminum helps with the loss of identity helping us to find ourselves again and who we really are as well as our life purpose. Read more about the Aluminum.
- This pyramid's approximate size: 6" high, and 5.75" wide. It weighs approximately 2 pounds.
- The crystals, stones & metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pyramid may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size up to 1/4th of an inch. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections. Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pyramid is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Crystal/Stones Vary, Aluminum, Resin
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pyramid" product which allows you to customize your pyramid exactly how you choose.