Celtic Knot Circular Orgone Pendant with Hematite and Aluminum Shavings (C-0031)
This Celtic Knot Circular Orgone Pendant with Amethyst and Aluminum is so gorgeous! We've added a Sage Glow Opaque tint to the back. Choose Gold or Silver Design, Chain & Bail.
- The Celtic Knots are complete loops that have no start or finish and could be said to represent eternity whether this means loyalty, faith, friendship or love. Only one thread is used in each design which symbolizes how life and eternity are interconnected. Read more about the Celtic Knot.
- Hematite is a strongly grounding stone that assists one in carrying very high frequency energies while still remaining connected to the Earth and ones body. It encompasses both yin and yang energies, encouraging balance, integration and a resolution of polarities. On a physical level, Hematite is excellent for energetic support of recovery from any ailment of the blood or blood production. Read more about the Hematite.
- Aluminum has a very calming effect on nervousness, fears and feelings of guilt. It encourages you to speak your truth and releases old outdated behavior patterns which no longer serve you. Aluminum helps with the loss of identity helping us to find ourselves again and who we really are as well as our life purpose. Read more about the Aluminum.
- Sizing: This pendant is approximately 1.2" in diameter and .5" thick including the bail. The chain is approximately 22-24 inches long. It weighs approximately 1.2 ounces. It comes nicely packaged on a card sealed in a clear bag.
- The crystals/stones/metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pendant may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections or small bubbles (which do not detract from the effectiveness or beauty of the pendant). Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pendant is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Amethyst, Aluminum, Resin (Cadmium & Lead Free)
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pendant" product which allows you to customize your pendant exactly how you choose.