Medium Crown Chakra Orgone Pyramid (PY-0026)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
This Pyramid has the Crown Chakra sticker with layers of coordinating stones and metal: Amethyst, Crystal Quartz, Labradorite, Pink Brass, Copper and Aluminum. We've added some purple to the resin for effect.
- Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that balances and harmonizes bio-energy, otherwise known as orgone, chi or prana. "Orgone is the light, universal energy that is present in everything, it's what stops decay and creates healing". Read more about orgone.
- The Crown Chakra is the last of the seven chakras. It sits at the very top of your head and is associated with the color Violet. This particular chakra’s meaning is all about spiritual connectivity. When your crown chakra is properly aligned and fully open, you will experience a lot of pleasure in life. You’ll feel grateful, alive and like your days are full of joy. With regular crown chakra healing exercises, you can enhance your spiritual awareness and begin to enjoy the little moments of beauty life has to offer. Read more about the Crown Chakra.
- Amethyst healing properties are as plentiful as the stone itself. It is thought of mostly as a protective stone. As it is linked to the crown chakra, it is helpful in purifying the mind and clearing it of negative thoughts. This includes the negativity of stress and anxiety, which is why many meditate with amethyst so as to rid themselves of that darkness. Amethyst healing properties are especially useful in regards to work-related stress, because the stone is also associated with abundance; therefore relieving stress while emanating prosperity. The amethyst properties which facilitate intuition and communication can also be applied to increased work effectiveness. Read more about Amethyst.
- Crystal Quartz - While the quartz properties can connect with and aid all chakras, giving it a reputation as a master healer, it is especially helpful for activating the crown chakra. This chakra controls how we think about and perceive situations. Quartz can help open up the mind and elevate negative perspectives to more a enlightened point of view. Its metaphysical purposes are vast, from helping to expand consciousness to facilitating open communication and stimulating the chakras. For those needing clarity of mind, clear quartz healing properties will eliminate energy blockages and allow energy to flow smoothly throughout the body. Read more about the Crystal Quartz.
- Labradorite - If Labradorite has found its way into your gemstone collection, it could be a sign that you're in need of a spiritual face lift. Labradorite awakens you to this deep inner consciousness, a world where your creativity has infinite possibilities. Labradorite invites you to go down the rabbit hole, and the deeper you go the weirder it gets. But that's a good thing. That means you'll have lots of adventures, especially when you gain the confidence from Labradorite to dance to the beat of your own drum. Read more about the Labradorite.
- Aluminum has a very calming effect on nervousness, fears and feelings of guilt. It encourages you to speak your truth and releases old outdated behavior patterns which no longer serve you. Aluminum helps with the loss of identity helping us to find ourselves again and who we really are as well as our life purpose. Read more about the Aluminum.
- Copper is an excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing energy, and gem electrical energy into wearer’s energy field. Because of this, it encourages the physical/emotional bodies to find alignment. The result is clearer thinking, less aggressive behavior, a more calming persona and a boost to self-esteem. This is a warming stone. Copper helps to release the “excess charge” of resentment and anger.
- Composed of Copper and Zinc, Brass has healing properties to boost the immune system and to give courage. Repeated wearing of Brass jewelry pieces will cause them to take on your own body chemistry revealing your personal energy signature. Read more about the Brass.
- This pyramid's approximate size: 4" high, and 3.5" wide. It weighs approximately 1 pound.
- The crystals, stones & metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pyramid may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size up to 1/4th of an inch. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections. Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pyramid is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Amethyst, Crystal Quartz, Labradorite, Pink Brass, Aluminum, Copper, Resin
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pyramid" product which allows you to customize your pyramid exactly how you choose.