Seed of Life Hexagon Orgone Pendant with Blue Goldstone and Pink Brass (H-0013)
This hexagonal orgone pendant has the Seed of Life Design, Blue Goldstone and Pink Brass. Your choice of Gold or Silver Design, Bail & Snake Chain.
- Seed of Life Sacred Geometry - A universal symbol that represents the seven days of creation. It is found in all of the major religions and can be seen in many sites around the world, such as churches, mosques, prayer books and ancient temples. The two dimensional projection of the seed of life contains seven overlapping circles. It has been used for centuries as a symbol of blessing and protection. Read more about the Seed of Life.
- It naturally makes sense that people seeking their fortune often rely on the energies of Goldstone. It inspires abundance as much as ambition, and has a feeling of good luck about it too. With Goldstone in your hands, you can’t help but feel like a big windfall is just around the corner! This is also a crystal of optimism, which we could all do with in today’s world of negative media bias and ever more challenges before us as a society. Goldstone helps you to find the inner spark of brilliance within you, and to put it to work to become a force for positive change in the world. Read more about the Goldstone.
- Composed of Copper and Zinc, Brass has healing properties to boost the immune system and to give courage. Repeated wearing of Brass jewelry pieces will cause them to take on your own body chemistry revealing your personal energy signature. Read more about the Brass.
- Orgonite is a substance made of resin, metals and quartz that balances and harmonizes bio-energy, otherwise known as orgone, chi or prana. "Orgone is the light, universal energy that is present in everything, it's what stops decay and creates healing". Read more about orgone.
- This pendant is approximately 1.2" in diameter and .5" thick. The snake chain is approximately 22-24 inches long. It weighs less than 1 ounce. It comes nicely packaged.
- The crystals/stones/metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pendant may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections or small bubbles (which do not detract from the effectiveness or beauty of the pendant). Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pendant is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Blue Goldstone, Pink Brass, Resin (Cadmium & Lead Free)
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pendant" product which allows you to customize your pendant exactly how you choose.