Triskelion Circular Orgone Pendant with Amethyst and Copper Shavings (C-0008)
Enjoy the energy of Six Rainbow Stones and Copper in this Circular Orgone Pendant. Your choice of Design, Chain & Bail metal color.
- Triskelion - The three spirals are said to represent motion and movement, and the symbolism behind the number three has many meanings and variations. Some of these include: father-son-holy spirit, mind-body-soul, earth-cosmos-you, ascension-love-evolution, and past-present-future. While different, they all represent moving through cycles and creation, which is what the Triskelion was designed to connect you with. Read more about the Triskelion.
- Amethyst healing properties are as plentiful as the stone itself. It is thought of mostly as a protective stone. As it is linked to the crown chakra, it is helpful in purifying the mind and clearing it of negative thoughts. This includes the negativity of stress and anxiety, which is why many meditate with amethyst so as to rid themselves of that darkness. Amethyst healing properties are especially useful in regards to work-related stress, because the stone is also associated with abundance; therefore relieving stress while emanating prosperity. The amethyst properties which facilitate intuition and communication can also be applied to increased work effectiveness. Read more about Amethyst.
- Copper is an excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing energy, and gem electrical energy into wearer’s energy field. Because of this, it encourages the physical/emotional bodies to find alignment. The result is clearer thinking, less aggressive behavior, a more calming persona and a boost to self-esteem. This is a warming stone. Copper helps to release the “excess charge” of resentment and anger.
- Sizing: This pendant is approximately 1.2" in diameter and .5" thick including the bail. The chain is approximately 22-24 inches long. It weighs approximately 1.2 ounces. It comes nicely packaged on a card sealed in a clear bag.
- The crystals/stones/metals used in our handmade products are unique and different in shape and size. This means your pendant may look slightly different from the sample in the picture and may vary in size. As with all handmade items, these are individual and unique pieces which may have tiny imperfections or small bubbles (which do not detract from the effectiveness or beauty of the pendant). Embrace the individualism of these handmade items and know that your pendant is truly one of a kind.
- Materials: Amethyst, Copper, Resin (Cadmium & Lead Free)
- This item is handmade in Utah, USA. Please allow 2 weeks for creation and one week for processing & shipping to US addresses. Please allow longer shipping times for orders going outside the US.
- If you like this item, but want to make changes, please try our "Design a Pendant" product which allows you to customize your pendant exactly how you choose.